Monday 24 February 2014

Ohana means family..

Assalamualaikum...hi..again ;)

Am at home right now..just a few minutes back,i was wondering whether i could create an entry by using my smartphone,n guess what..i can! Hahaha the beauty of android...sume ade!! Ngee

Anyway..before i share the reasons why i decided to join this one exciting community called GLAMpreneur (hehe..excited tak?..haha tetibe tanye gitu pulak)..let me share on things and precious people who made me who i am.. ngee... :)

Well,most people will talk about their family (mom,dad,siblings,etc + hubby n kids)..and just like them,i am blessed with a big loving family...

Nevertheless,what i am excited to talk about is another family that i have which i believe,not many people out there have.. (ngee..)..nope...not even that close to what you are thinking...jeng jeng jeng..

The other family is...
My LC family...

As i have mentioned earlier...i am an english lecturer.. (lecturer nye,la hai...haha)...so LC actually stands for Language Club..and why a language club is a family?...coz i love them so much..and lucky me..they love me back.. :)

I will let pictures describe it all...





No comments:

Post a Comment