Tuesday 20 May 2014

My last day with him, Mr Bluey 625..

Assalamualaikum...

How can someone let go of others so easily, when even letting go a car is so hard?
Huhu..

Today is my last day with my bestfriend,mr bluey..my honda city WUF 625..
As much as i love this fella..it is time to let go..

I spend hours on the road everyday..back and forth from home to the office..surviving the 160km/h speed every morning...including today..


Not to mention going out for lunch,bank,running an errand,hanging out with friends,spending time with family..everything..all with this fella..for almost 4 years..

If i were to say, i actually enjoy driving..especially when i need a quality time with myself..yup..when i want to sing..when i need to self-reflect..when i need to encourage myself..and when i need to cry my heart out..

That is why mr bluey is one of my bestfriends..if he could speak, i am sure he would say that my memories..sad and happy..sweet and bitter..all those moments..were also his shared memories..

We even experienced and survived our first road accident..yup..30th january 2014..a reminder and warning from Allah..of my sins..of my negligence..and also a loving grace that i still have time to repent and improve myself..



For two months when he was away..i missed him so much..it is not the same driving what is not yours, right..
Anyway...
 
As i said..
It is time to let go..hopefully,the next hands will take a better care of mr bluey..
 
Thank you.
I will never forget you.

"Ku akui...cukup beratnya meninggalkan mu..yang dulu pernah ada...namun harus...aku lakukan kerna ku tahu ini yang terbaik....ku harus...pergi meninggalkan kamu..."

And suddenly this song pops on my mp3 playlist as i am typing this..
Huhu

^sobbing^.
Salam.
Kabus pagi terakhir kami...huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment