Monday 1 May 2017

My current playlist.

They say...




So currently these are the songs that i keep on playing on my playlist:

Something just like this
Amboi
Janam janam
Kullul Hubbi
Kalah dalam Menang
Bukan Propaganda
Hanya padamu
Selamanya Cinta
Dirgahayu
Dahsyat
Immortal love song

There are also bunch of old songs, like:

Chaiyya chaiyya
Beat it
Billy Jean
Mengapa
Senja Nan Merah
Shape of My Heart
Bole Chudiyan
Forever
The Power of Love

Cause, you know,



I also love korean drama ost and a few kpop songs:

Ost DOTS
Ost On the way to the Airport
Haru haru
Lets not fall in love
Will you be allright
Mr Simple

The thing is, i like to listen to them over and over again, until i get bored, but nonetheless, i never get rid of them completely. After a while, it feels nice just to be able to listen to them again.


And it feels so much better if I can sing to it bit by bit. Though I am a horrible singer. Hahaha.



So.
How about you?
What are your favourite songs?






No comments:

Post a Comment